- Compensation-free stability saves design time
- Non-volatile memory allows users to store all configuration and setup parameters
- ChargeMode control loop architecture for transient response
- Output voltage range: 0.54V to 5.5V
- Input voltage range: 4.5V to 14V
- DDC bus enables sequencing and fault management across multiple Intersil devices
PMBus™ ChargeMode™ Control DC/DC Digital PWM Controllers
The ZL8800 is a dual channel/dual phase controller that utilizes a ChargeMode™ control loop technology to deliver fast transient response without the need for compensation, reducing design time. It provides best-in-class transient response for digital Point of Loads (POLs), saving on output capacitance and board space, important benefits for the advanced power systems found in the latest generation of base-stations, routers, and similar infrastructure designs.
The ZL8801 digital power controller is a dual phase only version of the ZL8800, with added support for DDC current share (up to 4 devices, or 8 phases).
Used in conjunction with Intersil’s easy-to-use PowerNavigator™ GUI, the ZL8800 and ZL8801 digital controllers simplify system power conversion and speed the design process.