- Monitors supply voltages up to 60V
- Digital output via I²C, SMBus and PMBus-compatible serial interface
- I²C operates down to 1.2V
- Operating voltages from 3V to 5.5V
- User defined threshold alerts (OV,OC,UV)
- Integrated 8-bit voltage output margin DAC
- Internal 3.3V voltage regulator
- Real-time alerts (500ns response time)
- Internal temp sensor with average accuracy of +1C
- Wide specified temperature range (-40 to 125ºC)
Highly Accurate Digital Current Sense and Voltage Monitors
Intersil's ISL2802x digital power monitor (DPM) family delivers high accuracy measurements in a wide input common mode voltage range (0V to 60V), providing designers with a high level of safety margin that is often necessary in wired, wireless and data infrastructure applications.
The ISL2802x family is comprised of three devices offering a range of capability including full featured bi-directional, high-side and low-side digital current sense and voltage monitors:
- The ISL28023 is a full featured PMBus-compatible digital power monitor that integrates the analog comparators, a voltage regulator, a DAC and a low voltage auxiliary channel in a single chip.
- The ISL28025 is a high precision digital power monitor with integrated analog comparators and an integrated voltage regulator.
- The ISL28022 is a highly efficient digital power monitor for cost constrained applications.
Available in a tiny solution footprint and with a wide specified temperature range, the ISL2802x digital power monitor family is ideal for telecom, industrial and consumer applications.